midgard. Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future of the Alliance?

3 posters

Go down

Future of the Alliance? Empty Future of the Alliance?

Post  Ctt Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:00 pm

I would like to know what is happening with our alliance? I understand there is a lot of strain on the cities in the north as a result of the 7th-O and SPARATAN assaults but I am confused with Inkers last in game message to all members titled "MM: the alliance"

I'm assuming inkers leaving will not be permanent.
The talks about leaving to join other wings or other alliances... does this mean this wing will slowly be dissolved/wiped out? Should we be packing are bags and saying, "well we had a good run" or are we going dig out heels in and try to ride out hard times?

I would just like to know what other members plan on doing and I would like to hear some direction from the higher ups about the goals of our alliance at this moment in time.

I don't really know whats going on. I've been busy lately and haven't had time to catch the news/gossip. Only had time to work on my city. So if people could fill me in a bit about these msgs, events, etc. That would be pretty great. Thanks.
Ctt
Ctt

Back to top Go down

Future of the Alliance? Empty Re: Future of the Alliance?

Post  GreyF0X Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:56 pm

Well from what I gather...were getting pwnd lol. In regard to our alliance, this is just a hic-up. Eventually 7th O and the SPARTAN alliance will tire of us, and go after a bigger threat. I think, and this is just my opinion, but we should try and negotiate with enemies of 7th O and SPARTAN. The enemy of my enemy is my friend right? At this point what do we have to lose. I dont like admitting were weak, but in all honesty we are. We cant win a war without some support from our allies. If anyone has any other ideas throw them out there, we need as many ideas as possible to save our alliance.

GreyF0X

Back to top Go down

Future of the Alliance? Empty ALREADY TALKING

Post  AdamLZJ Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:58 am

I've been in talks with Morgrog from SPARTAN. He is one of there Battle Masters, but I haven't heard a response as of yet, but that was 2 days ago and his attacks seem to have stopped on our members. Just "justo" from there alliance has been attacking, so I will contact him and see what I can do to get him to stop. Now another matter concerning myself and the others would be 7th-O, they seem more intent on using a couple of our guys as permanent farms rather than backing off, so I have yet to figure out what to do exactly with them. Like inker has announced Upgrade your troops QUOTE ON QUOTE:

" Last item. Everyone needs to upgrade their troops to at least lv9 armor and lv5 weapons. this will help us protect our selves much better. make that priority #1. we will be faceing harder time with the end of the game comming so lets do our best to be in the top 25 alliances left at the end. " - inker

Leave all the alliance disbanding banter at the next place you raid and don't bring it back to these forums guys, we're not going anywhere, and I know Im working hard to keep you guys from getting SMASHED as much as possible, and I'm sure inkerhere and xasail is working on it too.

Xasail being our Cheif of Diplomacy, I believe would be the top guy to be talking and reinforcing our stand with other alliances so i'll step back and allow him to answer anymore questions you might have about that.

AdamLZJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdamLZJ Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:59 am

guys also includes girls**** Edit edit lol

AdamLZJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum