midgard. Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strategy: 2 incoming waves of attacks

4 posters

Go down

Strategy: 2 incoming waves of attacks Empty Strategy: 2 incoming waves of attacks

Post  nikohunter Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:36 pm

scratch

So here's a thinking exercise...

By tonight, July 8, 23:50 EST two waves of attacks will reach my village. I have about 60 defensive troops with level two armor and 30 grunts. The village has a wall with 45% defensive bonus and 2000 capacity cranny. It is not known who the attackers are.

Any suggestions as to whether to take a stand or keep my troops away? and if I do send them away, what is the liklihood of building / infrastructure damage?

-Niko

nikohunter

Back to top Go down

Strategy: 2 incoming waves of attacks Empty Re: Strategy: 2 incoming waves of attacks

Post  Flexor Abductor Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:20 pm

I hope one of the more experienced can help with the answer.

If they recommend that you stand and fight, some of us could send reinforcements.
Flexor Abductor
Flexor Abductor

http://www.thenewtech.com

Back to top Go down

Strategy: 2 incoming waves of attacks Empty Re: Strategy: 2 incoming waves of attacks

Post  AdamLZJ Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:38 pm

some of us could send reinforcements if you were close enough. I have about a good few troops to spare. if not to help send you resources so you can rebuild, i have plenty of resources.

AdamLZJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nikohunter Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:35 pm

The waves were actually called off or something- they never came. A situation to think about though as I've never experienced a co-ordinated attack before. Thanks for all the input and support.

I'll have standing troops to spare for the attack on the next member now.

nikohunter

Back to top Go down

Strategy: 2 incoming waves of attacks Empty defense option

Post  Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:59 pm

well, forget the armor upgrades, they're good when your wheat production is maxed out... crank out more defense... a whole lot more and more scouts if you don't have many because chances are you got scouted as well. But I haven't checked any of your battle reports. Hmm, i'd put down about 2 more level 10 crannies for good measure.

Back to top Go down

Post  XenosLast Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:43 pm

HM, I have about 140 defense troops I can spare so if you need them feel free to ask, but just to tell you their quite slow so if it's urgent reply asap
XenosLast
XenosLast

Back to top Go down

Strategy: 2 incoming waves of attacks Empty SPARTAN

Post  Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:34 pm

SPARTAN canceled our NAP today and launched a series of coordinated attacks on a number of our members. While we mourn the troops (and resources) lost in that attack, we must pull together and focus on hitting back.

Back to top Go down

Post  XenosLast Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:21 am

As I said my defense troops are at your disposal, just feel free to ask, I don't have that much at the moment since I'm building cavalry and some cats but I'll try my best
XenosLast
XenosLast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down