midgard. Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

attack by heaven from TF2

2 posters

Go down

attack by heaven from TF2 Empty attack by heaven from TF2

Post  Ctt Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:29 am

yah I am about to be attack by a guy named heaven from TF2 which is a branch of TF - Transformers. His population is three times mine so military-wise I doubt there is much I can do lol. Maybe there can be diplomatic talks? His clan is very large so I doubt military action can correct anything.
Help appreciated =S

*correction - heaven is actually six cities and his population is 25x my size LOL

Last edited by Ctt on Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Ctt
Ctt

Back to top Go down

attack by heaven from TF2 Empty Re: attack by heaven from TF2

Post  Ctt Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:53 am

Attack has already past. Not much damage, took 30 prisoners and 50 wheat? I dunno, he used 200 axemen to get that lol. Anyways, if another attack occurs by the same guy I will post here again.
Ctt
Ctt

Back to top Go down

Post  inker Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:07 pm

Post here and send a message to the other members in your area requesting backup. Make sure if you see an attack comming that you use all your resources up that your crannys cant hold. also start building up your armor and weapons for all your troops but especially your defensive ones.

Most of the time if they attack and dont get anything they go away. they may come 2 or 3 more times to make sure but they ususally back off if it's not worth raiding

inker
Admin

http://www.touchofcolour.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Ctt Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:11 pm

yah thats pretty much what I did. I burned off resources and I haven't seen him since. Thanks for advice though. I do need to up my armor actually
Ctt
Ctt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down