midgard. Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threat from a Confederate

2 posters

Go down

Threat from a Confederate Empty Threat from a Confederate

Post  Flexor Abductor Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:13 pm

Background: I started farming UofT and he asked me to stop. Since Adam was also farming him, I decided that he is a farm and I haven't quit. I did ask him if he were interested in joining our alliance when he grew larger (and of course, I wouldn't farm him if he wanted to). But I received no answer. No answer means he is a farm. He is in no alliance and has no personal alliance that I have found.

The Threat: I received the following message from UTstick today:
Flexor,

I will kindly request that you stop attacking my friend UofT's San Jacento village. You have attacked him multiple times, some with success, others not. I will have his back if you choose to continue the attacks.

Kindly,
UTstick
I take the "I will have his back" as a threat.

What's bad about this threat. First of all, UTstick has a list of PAs and UofT is NOT listed there. Secondly, this guy has threatened someone that is in a confederacy with his alliance. His alliance is SG2. Thirdly, does anyone see a resemblance between UTstick and UofT? I'm not suggesting that someone is breaking the rules by having two accounts.

Here is my response:
Hi UTstick,

Why are you supporting UofT and threatening a member of a confederacy (midgard. and SG2 are confederates)? Seems like you would be supporting me and not this guy. You also do not have him listed as a PA.

After I started writing this message, I noticed the similarity between your names: the U and T in both of them. Are you more than friends? Why isn't he listed in your PAs? If you add him, why did you pick up a refugee that has been farmed by more than me?

I will honor your request at this time, because I hold confederacies higher than unlisted PAs. However, I am reporting this to my leaders to fully understand what is going on here.

Please send me back an answer. I'd really like to know. Thanks.

Regards,
Flexor

So, any input or suggestions?
Flexor Abductor
Flexor Abductor

http://www.thenewtech.com

Back to top Go down

Threat from a Confederate Empty Re: Threat from a Confederate

Post  AdamLZJ Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:09 pm

I will look into this Dave right away. As far I'm concerned I'd report him just to see if its a duplicate account just to stir the pot. Smile But I have not received any such message. Cheers

AdamLZJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flexor Abductor Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:33 pm

I've got his reply, and I think it's an acceptable reply.

His reply:
Yes, he is a friend of mine from school, we both attended The University of Texas a few years back. I was unaware he had decided to start playing travian until he messaged me that you were continuing to attack him. Therefore, he has been listed as a personal ally on my profile moving forward.

My message was not to threaten you, as much as it was to notify you. I understand our two parties are confederacies and do not wish to engage in any confrontations, but will ally myself with a friend any day of the week.

I hope you understand my position, and I will respect yours.

Thanks.

I won't worry about it and I may try to establish some better relations out of it.
Flexor Abductor
Flexor Abductor

http://www.thenewtech.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AdamLZJ Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:51 pm

Groovy. lol

AdamLZJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content