midgard. Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priorities

3 posters

Go down

Priorities Empty Priorities

Post  GreyF0X Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:08 am

I need some advise, ive been trying to get my wheat production up for the past week and ive almost got it to where I want it. As soon as I get my flour mill up to level 5 (its currently at 4), im not sure what I should do after that. Should I build up a defensive force, or maybe concentrate on building a residence for my second village? Let me know what you guys think

GreyF0X

Back to top Go down

Priorities Empty Re: Priorities

Post  XenosLast Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:53 am

Well, that would depend on if you feel safe in the area around you. Also if you have enough to produce all three at once. I would personally build a defensive troop just in case. After slowly get a village, but that's me.
XenosLast
XenosLast

Back to top Go down

Post  AdamLZJ Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:31 pm

My main concern the whole game was Creating Military troops and making my presence known through defence and attacks. I have only been attacked once ever, and the 2nd time I was ever attacked was by this newbie ALT F4 with 1 measely troop. lol. Personally its worked out for the best for me although my Wheat production is -173 right now, But I';m focusing on getting all my fields to lvl 10's all right now at level 9's and 1 10. beh I prefer to feel safe and secure. Depending on your area and unknown Combatants. Really like Xeno said tis up 2 u

AdamLZJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum