midgard. Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gunsnexplosives

4 posters

Go down

gunsnexplosives Empty gunsnexplosives

Post  Flexor Abductor Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:52 pm

I had once recommended this guy for the alliance. The answer was no, but is this something we want to reconsider? He has a 336 pop and about 180 troops. I scouted him the other day when he wasn't in.

I think he had a clash with someone and I don't know the whole story.

Do we want to reconsider having him in the alliance?

If not, I was told once to attack him if I wanted, so I probably will since he's getting big around my area. I'd rather have him in the alliance though, but I leave that up to the discretion of our recruiter and leaders.
Flexor Abductor
Flexor Abductor

http://www.thenewtech.com

Back to top Go down

gunsnexplosives Empty gunsnexplosives

Post  Rrabid420 Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:37 am

yes, he is a former member of our alliance. he was booted many months ago for inactivity. he is obviously more active now, but there were some things he said to me that did not sit well.
Back when he was booted he tried everything possible to get another invite. He contacted Inker and spoke with him about the matter which was relayed back to me for a final decision. Inker had given me some information about him and I decided that due to his consistent inactivity he would continue to be banned from joining us at that moment. Afterwards he sent me a message with some shallow threats, but still threats just the same. They wernt too shocking or anything like that, just a pathetic act of desperation to get back in. I'm not really sure what he thought to accomplish by this, but that is why he has never been invited back despite his constant requests. I still do not want him as a part of our alliance right now, but am willing to listen to any arguments on why you think he should be allowed back in.

4:20
Rrabid420
Rrabid420

Back to top Go down

gunsnexplosives Empty Re: gunsnexplosives

Post  AdamLZJ Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:08 pm

Whats his Coordinates? I'll send an attack because I'm bored

AdamLZJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flexor Abductor Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:32 pm

Thank, Rrabid. I must have deleted the message, but now I remember you telling me that he had tried to get back in by various means.

His size is the only reason that I would recommend him and he seems to be fairly active. But I have no big argument about letting him back in.

He's at (269|24) in case anyone likes to know. :p
Flexor Abductor
Flexor Abductor

Back to top Go down

Post  inker Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:24 pm

If the counsil all agrees that he can come back to us then the only thing i will reccommend is a 90 day probation for him. This probation will consist of these following rules :

1. No color other than BLUE or GREEN allowed
2. Daily tribute of resources to build the Embassy ONLY
3. Daily growth of pop and military strength
4. Be subject to unannounced scouts by random counsil members to check the growth.

If any of the other Leaders/Officers wish to add to these terms please feel free. I think these terms should be used for all former members wanting to rejoin unless there was an excused leave of absence.

inker
Admin

http://www.touchofcolour.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Flexor Abductor Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:45 pm

I just noticed that he has joined Pirates Incarnate! I don't know if he's been wanting to join another alliance, but I think that others have been wanting him since he's growing fairly well. I can always write and find out, or just leave it that he's out.
Flexor Abductor
Flexor Abductor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum